Pages

Friday, July 29, 2016

"Jesus, you're beautiful to me."// thoughts

"Sweeter than springtime
Purer than sunshine 
Ever my song will be
Jesus, you're beautiful to me." Sarah Groves
You know those days when you think you've got it all figured out and then you get some "messy moments" throughout the day and turns things around?  It's been one of those days over here for me, but, you know what, it's these kinds of days that I love the most because it means I get to put my absolute complete trust in my Savior, and let Him go to work at figuring everything out in His own way.  I know that He knows what He's doing and I can rest in the fact that His ways are always way better than anything I could ever imagine.  He never fails to amaze me.  So incredibly thankful for His evidence in my life right now.

Happy Friday, sweet friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment