Pages

Saturday, June 18, 2016

new blog // personal


{photos taken by moriah elisabeth photography}

So many things; both awesome and exciting, and some incredibly difficult and challenging things have been occurring in my life this year. I've been trying to sort out all the messy parts of life and trying to also see the beauty in each season that God places me in this year. Life isn't perfect and I wouldn't change any of the challenges I've been faced with in the last few months for anything. Every little moment has helped me to grow stronger and become who I am today.

All of that said, I've decided that I'm ready to begin telling my story again in hopes that I can encourage at least one person walking in a similar season of life. I believe that life isn't meant to be walked alone and we all need community. I'm using this space to challenge myself to document the little things; whether that's photos from my week, or some of the real and raw moments in the mist of challenges that I'm faced with.

This is my blank slate; a fresh start and a brand new chapter to begin filling with pieces of my heart. I'm excited to see all that God has planned for this new little blog and I pray that it's an encouragement to you. I would be honored if you decided to follow along as I document the 'real' moments of this life that I've been so blessed with.

We're all here to tell our unique story and share it with others loudly and that is exactly what I'm going to do here.

"Be serious. Be passionate and Be you."
Welcome to my blog. This is my story.

xoxo,
emily nicole
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment